by Bob Bridges
There are many endings to that title. We all know a few. Most of them are plain common sense, something that seems to be greatly lacking in our “leaders” right now.
Here’s a man who’s not afraid to speak some common sense. I thought it was worth sharing. If you do too, please share it wherever you can.
If this isn’t enough common sense, then let’s look at some statistics:
- According to the WHO about 1.5 million people world wide die of Tuberculosis every year. TB is very contagious, yet we have never locked down the economy for that.
- According to the WHO and CDC, the fatality rate for COVID-19 is 0.6%. That means 99.4% of the people who get the virus will NOT DIE!
- 80% of deaths occur in people who are 65 or older and with comorbidities. How about we protect them so the rest of us can go on with our lives?
- There is not a single case of a child infecting a teacher…in the entire world! If a teacher is over 65 with health conditions, maybe we could let them stay home for the season?
- The WHO estimates 1.5 million people around the world will die of starvation due to the poverty created by the lockdowns.
- According to the CDC, deaths due to untreated illnesses and suicides are now greater than the deaths due to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 hospital admissions are going down, but strep admissions (from wearing masks) are way up.