Let’s talk about a couple tricks to help make your ELEMENT sessions a better experience. These ideas come from all over, we pass them on to you.
Get a notebook. You would be surprised at how much this simple thing can improve your results.
Log the following:
- frequencies you are running,
- duration for the session,
- if you are using one or two coils,
- placement of the coil(s),
- time of day,
- medications or supplements you are taking,
- any dietary changes,
- most importantly, log how you feel right after a session and then log how you feel the next day before your next session, with special attention to particular frequencies that maybe give you a headache or gives you a feeling of euphoria. When I run my sleeping routine, I use sets for diabetes, inflammation, circulation, and neuropathy…plus I add calming on the end with 1875Hz added in. You guessed it, 1875Hz gives me euphoria. Makes my session so much better.
By doing this, you will be able to check back and see where things are working and where there needs to be improvements. I was able to ween off opiates by tracking how my intake was going down over time. It also gave me a target to shoot for. For those dealing with pathogens, you may want to add in logging what your detox protocol was for the day. After a while, you will start to see some correlations in things that you never though of before, like noticing how much difference the time of day might make. The more information the better so long as it doesn’t get overwhelming and burdensome.
Dave passed this idea along to us. If you want to run frequency sets that have low frequencies, like 20Hz or 40Hz (both very common), and you want to run as high a magnetic field strength (volume) as possible…both of which will tend to make the coil get hot…store the coil in the refrigerator (or a cooler) until you are ready to use it. By starting out with a much colder coil, you can help prevent it from overheating by the end of a session. Thanks, Dave!
You should run your detox protocol for a minimum of three days before starting any session that targets pathogens. Then, once you begin pathogen sets, also run circulation to help the body evacuate the material. This will help to minimize any herx reaction you would have. Thanks, Donna, Wendy, and Laura!